1. 周红军. 概率计量逻辑及其应用. 北京: 科学出版社, 2015.
2. Wang Guojun, Zhou Hongjun. Introduction to Mathematical Logic and Resolution Principle. Co-published by Science Press (Beijing) and Alpha International Science Ltd (Oxford), 2009.
16. Hongjun Zhou, Characterizations of fuzzy implications generated by continuous multiplicative generators of t-norms, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, in press, doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2020.3010616.
15. Hongjun Zhou, Two general construction ways toward unified framework of ordinal sums of fuzzy implications, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, in press, doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2020.2966154.
14. Hongjun Zhou, Xinxin Yan, Migrativity properties of overlap functions over uninorms, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, in press, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fss.2019.11.011.
13. José Gil-Férez, Luca Spada, Constantine Tsinakis, Hongjun Zhou. Join-completions of ordered algebras, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, in press, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apal.2020.102842.
12. Hongjun Zhou, Xiao Liu. Characterizations of (U2,N)-implications generated by 2-uninorms and fuzzy negations from the point of view of material implication, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2020, 378: 79-102.
11. Hongjun Zhou, Huixian Shi. Stone duality for R0-algebras with internal states, Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 2017, 14(4): 139-161.
10. Hongjun Zhou, Bin Zhao, Characterizations of endomorphic nuclei on R0-algebras (nilpotent minimum algebras). Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, 2014, 22(1-2): 123-132.
9. Zhao Bin, Hongjun Zhou*. Generalized Bosbach and Riecan states on nucleus-based-Glivenko residuated lattices. Archive for Mathematical Logic, 2013, 52(7-8): 689-706.
8. 周红军, 折延宏. Lukasiewicz命题逻辑中命题的Choquet积分真度理论. 电子学报, 2013, 41(12): 2327-2333.
7. Hongjun Zhou, Bin Zhao, Generalized Bosbach and Riecan states based on relative negations in residuated lattices. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2012, 187(1): 33-57．
6. Hongjun Zhou, Guojun Wang, Borel probabilistic and quantitative logic. Science China: Information Sciences, 2011, 54(9): 1843-1854
5. Hongjun Zhou, Bin Zhao, Stone-like representation theorems and three-valued filters in R0-algebras (nilpotent minimum algebras). Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2011, 162(1): 1-26.
4. Guojun Wang, Hongjun Zhou, Quantitative logic. Information Science, 2009, 179(3): 226-247.
3. Hongjun Zhou, Guojun Wang, Three and two-valued Lukasiewicz theories in the formal deductive system L*(NM-logic) . Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2008, 159(22): 2970-2982.
2. Hongjun Zhou, Guojun Wang, Characterizations of maximal consistent theories in the formal deductive system L*(NM-logic) and Cantor space. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2007, 158(23): 2591-2604.
1. Hongjun Zhou, Guojun Wang, Wei Zhou, Consistency degrees of theories and methods of graded reasoning in n-valued R0-logic. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 2006, 43(2): 117-132.